Thursday, January 28, 2010

AC Usman rejects allegations of favoritism saying arguments are baseless and highly discouraging

GBE Watch
HUNZA, Jan 27: Muhammad Usman, Assistant Commissioner sub division Hunza,has rejected the allegation of favortism and inhumane attitude towards commuters against the facility by choppers of NDMA. “The news published regarding me in an online regional portal is highly discouraging and unbearable because being a son of the soil I am trying my level best to facilitate the local community”, said the Assistant Commissioner Muhammad Usman talking to the the portal on phone. As a response to a news item published in portal on 25th January,a day earlier, he said, “till today none of my friends or family members visited me in Gulmit as I am myself living in a single room of Chinese Camp”, he further said. “I was flying to Gilgit on the same day and on the request of the pilots four people from Gojal volunteered to give space for an elder women patient with three others with whom I don’t had any relationship”, he explained. “As sympathy I paid the four volunteers 100 rupees each from my pocket so that they would not bear the burden of the ticket from Aliabad to
Gilgit”, he added.
On the other hand, representatives of the relief committee in Gojal has applauded the role of the Mr.Usman in relief operations. “He extends all possible support to the committee and facilitates the local community”, they said, Pamir Times reported.

0 comments:

Post a Comment